- Download 7
- File Size 440.74 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 11, 2018
- Last Updated February 18, 2022
Dissemination and awareness plan (DAP)
The current Dissemination and Awareness Plan (DAP) includes all required activities for the planning and execution of Core Actions B.3, B.4 and Dissemination Actions D.1 – D.4. The plan that follows has taken into consideration the results of the Preparatory Actions A.1 and A.2, thus including the identified needs and priorities of the involved CAs. DAP aims can be summarized as follows:
- Improving inspection quality and competence through a series of Pilot Inspections (PIs) and Co-Visits (CoVs) in both countries taking into consideration the identified priorities and inspection programs from both beneficiaries and those organized by ECHA – Forum.
- Training of Inspectors through the organization of the Inspectors Training Courses (ITCs) in priority thematics of REACH/CLP and SEVESO III Regulations.
- Supporting of the inspection process and bi-national coordination of inspection methodologies via the implementation of a good practice program and the development of the proposed inspection e-centre.
- Training and informational material dedicated to duty holders for the safe handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Assistance to duty holders and especially to SMEs in order to comprehend and comply with the requirements of the Regulations. In order to fulfill that, the appropriate online tools and consolidated guidelines will be disseminated.
- The DAP is constructed in such a fashion to assist both Greece and Cyprus as gate countries of the EU.
- Improve the Public Health and the Environment.
- Increase compliance of involved duty holders in relevant Regulations.
- Reduce the duty holders’ compliance operational cost (especially SMEs).